Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yes

I have a freckled need for convolution.It is almost necessary to deny my defence
and at the same time provide to its selfless logic.How easy, is it to say NO? Easiest of all things.
I have found it the easiest thing to do in life.At times it shatters,every structure,underpinning a history of existence.But my mind,still urges the secretarial worship of paradigms.It is not astonishing,hence, to view
death and conscience on a collision course.It is probably the same as having the colon and consequence
in the same line:YES as a renomination for loss.Losses that are now impossible to recount.Life repeats itself,Yes,in real? NO.Perhaps,all revisits are negative,when condensed under a progressive lens.Positive thus,bears the negative-the negative being our only identity, in isolation.My repetition of ideas(thoughts i have about my thoughts) is defaming for the heart,because i like to speak freely and write attractively.I've not only perfected preoccupation,i own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment